Shipping delays are still occurring from cause of COVID-19.
We cannot take any responsibilities for any delay in shipment after leaving our factory. The shipments might get delayed despite of estimated delivery date is indicated on FedEx webpage. If you have any further inquiries, please e-mail
Due to strict customs policies, all shipments with a value that exceeds Euro 200.00 (including shipping fee) to Russia will be suspended for indefinitely.
We are currently having a technical problems with Russian e-mail accounts that ends with “…@mail.ru” Please send us an e-mail with different accounts (i.e. google email account)
Unfortunately, we cannot declare our shipments as samples nor with lesser customs value. We do not mark packages as a gift.
We can send the items to 3rd parties as gift (with no value) but you might be subjected to submit our invoice, order proof and/or PayPal history from the import customs department.
**See below and carefully review on our Return policies**
We cannot accept any returns or refunds once the order is complete and you may not cancel any orders from delay in shipments.
Returns / Refunds are only accepted on initial failures or before we confirm the shipping dates.
Shipping rates will vary depending on the location of your country. The following shipping costs are handled by FedEx International Priority Service.
*We do not refund for lost packages but will do our best to try and track it down for you.
*We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/VAT charges you may incur.
*We do not refund shipping cost for lost, unclaimed or undeliverable packages.
If a package is returned as undeliverable/uncliamed, it is the customers repponsibilitiy to follow up with the local FedEx carrier.
China, Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Mongolia, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Cambodia, Laos, Bhutan, Brunei, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, India, Guam
New Zealand, Fiji, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea
United Arab Emirates, Israel, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Bahrain, Jordan,
United States of America, Canada, Cuba, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Barbados, Panama, Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador
Argentina, Brazil, Chili, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela, Paraguay, Columbia, all other territories of the US
European countries and UK
*Currently not available for customs value exceeding Euro 200.00 (including shipping fee!) *Require extra shipping time for export applications
Algeria, Uganda, Egypt, Etiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Djibouti, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Senegal, Tanzania, Tunisia, Togo, Nigeria, Botswana, Madagascar, Morocco, Mauritius, Rwanda, South Africa
Please use the information below to calculate delivery dates. Certain countries may require additional transit time for customs clearance. FedEx / EMS are highly recommended for its tracking/tracing capabilities to ensure prompt and reliable delivery.
FedEx : Approximately 3-7 days
EMS : Approximately 5-10 days
After receiving your order, we will go through the following steps.
a : Preparing indicates that your order has been confirmed.
b : Processing means that your order is being processed. Customers shall receive an expected shipping (delivery) date notice via e-mail.
c : Status “Shipped” indicates that your order was shipped from our factory on confirmed date. Delivery takes about 3 to 14 days (depending on import customs).
d : JICO is not responsible for any shipments after leaving the factory. Please consult with your local FedEx.
All the products under the name of JICO (the “Product(s)”) are made to order subjected to a total inspection before shipping and are guaranteed to meet our standards, be free of manufacturing defects or flaws, and approved for exclusive use with their intended compatible cartridges. Products are carefully inspected and packed before shipment. The products are non-cancellable and non-returnable, unless if the Product is defective from initial failures.
In the event you find the product you ordered was damaged by initial failure and seek for an exchange or refund, please check our return policy as follows:
1) Any damaged products must be reported to us within thirty(30) days (sixty(60) days for SAS series) of acceptance of the product (the date customer receive their product). The detailed description of damages and/or defects to the product needed to be reported via e-mail.
2) If the damages or defects were occurred during shipping or due to initial failure, please return the product after contacting us. DO NOT send us without our consent. Returned Product must be in the original packaging, including manuals and/or accessories in original condition. Product need to be returned via registered, insured post to us at your cost within 10 days from our request. We will not be held responsible for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged during transit.
3) Once the returned package deemed acceptable after our inspection, we will refund the shipping costs, and (i) refund you the product price, or (ii) exchange the returned product.
4) Consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. The warranty shall not extend to stylus wear nor to damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the stylus or cartridge. After returned product is inspected and proved to be non-defective, nor the damages & defects were not occurred during initial shipping or due to initial failure, nor if we otherwise determine that a customer is exercising abuse of the return policy, we will not pay for any costs related to the returned product, including the return shipping fees.
5) This return policy (warranty) applies to products purchased only from our web store.
If you are experiencing problems/difficulties with the product you ordered, please contact us before returning any items. We cannot support any items returned to us without prior contact. We will guide you through to resolve any issues concerning to our products.
Return policy applies to the products purchased only through lawful and authorized distribution channels and not those purchased through resale or through unofficial distribution channels.
Customers are responsible to clear any import customs fee, duty tax and/or VAT fee charges. JICO is not responsible for any customs related fees and customers are not allowed to cancel their orders to refuse pay such costs.
For further details about your country’s duty fees, please contact your local duty tax office.
Stylus HS Code: 8522.90
Unfortunately, we cannot take any responsibility on lost shipment.
Please file a complaint to shipping carrier.
About JICO Products
The styli in our web shop are NOT Original Equipment Manufacturer products.
These are brand-new, after-market styli manufactured by JICO.
Our styli are compatible with original cartridges however we manufacture styli according to our standards. Therefore, the dimensions and specifications of our styli are not exactly the same as those of the OEM styli in market.