Protect personal information
- During the registration process and through the use of the JICO website, the following information will be collected and processed under the specific purposes stated below and when you register your information, please supply your true, accurate, and current information. (i) information you have registered or provide to JICO (name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and optional information (company name, facsimile number, etc., )); and (ii) other relevant automatically-generated information when you use the JICO website (transaction information, IP address, date of latest login, etc.).
How We May Use Information
- We may use the information you provide to JICO, to service your account with us, including but not limited to handling your orders, processing payments, delivering products and services, communicating with you, investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. The legal basis that allows us to process your information for these purposes is that it is necessary to fulfil the contract concerning your use of the JICO website.
- We may use your information to help us analyze performance and improve the JICO website and services that we make available and the legal basis of this purpose is our legitimate interest in seeing how we can improve them.
- We may gather statistical information about usage and research visiting patterns using cookies to help with targeted content. If you desire, you can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser.
- We may share certain aggregate information based on analysis of registered information with other IT service providers with whom we entrust a part of our JICO services on the JICO website.
- We will not sell or trade your information to third parties.
- We never sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information about you.
Disclosure of Information
- Any registered information will never be exposed to third parties except within the following limited circumstances described below.
- You may provide information to the JICO website when you participate and provide “Review” as JICO customer. The information such as your name or content of reviews will be shared. Customers may not post content or interact with others in a way that infringes on the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Posting a customer review means that you agree that the contents posted by you in the customer review will be disclosed under your name on the JICO website and you represent and warrant that the content of the information you post are exact and solely your own content or content that you have permission to use. We reserve the right to delete or edit your posting without notice, but we have no obligation to do so nor bear any responsibility for such posting.
- We reserve the right to disclose information of yourself to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of JICO, our customers, partners, other JICO website users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We also reserve the right to disclose registered information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
Personal data regulatory and GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation in EU)
All data for any members who have not logged in within the last 3 years has been deleted.
For members who have been active within the last 3 years, any information pertaining to birthdate or gender has been deleted.
Current account holders who are minors will be required to verify the consent/approval of a guardian. If you are below the age of majority in your state, contact us.
- Customer information may store indefinitely for the purpose of any legal requirements, and aggregate anonymized statistics.
- You have many rights including the following ones regarding your personal information subject to the applicable laws. If you would like to exercise them or learn more, feel free to contact our contact details stated at the end of this statement. Please note that some of the rights may not be applicable to your situation.
- Right of Access: You have the right to know what personal information we process and why.
- Right to rectification: If you believe we store wrong personal information about you, you have the right to have such personal information disclosed to you and to correct and update such personal information.
- Right to erasure or to withdraw consent: You have the right to, and may, permanently erase your personal information registered on the JICO website from our records. If we process your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it anytime.
- Right to restrict the processing activities: You have the right to restrict our processing activities in certain situations.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your information, even when we have a legitimate legal reason to process it, and when you believe that your personal interest outweighs ours. If you do not want us using your information for direct marketing purposes, we will comply in any case.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you aren’t satisfied with the way we treat your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint about us to the national supervisory authority.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Contact information – JICO
JICO – NIPPON PRECISION JEWEL INDUSTRY CO., LTD
Address: Head Office & Factory: Ashiya 100, Shin Onsen-cho, Mikata-gun, Hyogo 669-6701 JAPAN
International Sales Department: 8-6-505 Nihonbashi Kobunacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0024, JAPAN