- You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you, and or your company if and as may be prompted by the registration process on the any of the Websites, (b) maintain the security of your password(s) and identification, (c) maintain and promptly update your registration information and any other information you provide to JICO, (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
- JICO reserves the right to reject or terminate without notice, any user account that in its judgment deems offensive, inaccurate, fraudulent or illegal.
- You agree that information or files submitted to JICO for display does not contain fraudulent or offensive information, violate any third party rights or applicable laws and regulations, or contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices or codes that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. JICO reserves the right to suspend or terminate the account of the registered user upon violation of these terms.
- You agree not to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer any information obtained from the Services to a third party. Systematic retrieval of JICO content and directly or indirectly compiling databases or directories via automatic devices or means is strictly prohibited. JICO may suspend or terminate the account of the registered user upon violation of these terms.
- JICO may, at any time: (a) modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to any of the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, for any reason; (b) modify or change the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, and any Terms and other policies governing the use of the Websites or Services, for any reason; (c) interrupt the operation of the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, for any reason, all as JICO deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You agree that your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- You agree that JICO does not monitor and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, or lawfulness of the information listed on the Website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY JICO ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND THEN ONLY TO THAT EXTENT, IN NO EVENT WILL JICO, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS (”THE JICO PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES (OR THE TERMINATION THEREOF FOR ANY REASON), EVEN IF THE JICO PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
JICO shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, typhoons, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; fiber cuts; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software, including Y2K errors or omissions, for so long as such event continues to delay JICO’s performance.