SAS / DJ / Morita products will be classified as JICO Hi-Fi product and will be transitioning into CSS segment. All CSS shipments will take place from April 2021. Here are the list of products that will be classified as CSS.
– DJ Series (Including WHLB)
– SAS Series (Boron, Sapphire, Ruby, & Zirconia)
– MORITA Series (Kurogaki & Ushikoroshi)
Please refer our shipping and return (warranty) policies here.
1) Our shipping carrier is FedEx.
EMS is still not valid in many countries and locations.
We do no have a service for DHL.
2) In most cases, FedEx support customs clearance services to facilitate the import shipments. Some countries may have strict import policies where FedEx will ask for the copy of personal verifications such as Driver’s License, Passport, or other legal documents. In such an event, DO NOT refuse their request in order to avoid getting the shipment confiscated or shipped back to us. Customers will require to pay for the additional shipping fee for us to resend the package.
SAS/DJ/Morita products are now available from CSS (Custom Shop Series) but the shipping date is TBD. We expect to dispatch them by early May 2021. We apologize for the inconvenience.
JICO has a long history until we reached to the level today as we’ve had been taking pride in producing high quality phonograph replacement stylus for over several decades. Click here for more relevant information on JICO history.
Building styli is not just simply about assembling the parts such as tip, cantilever, rubber damper, and knob, but there are many other small complicated parts that require specialized skills to assemble.
We are exceptionally excited to have the opportunities to prove our skills when we receive orders from customers that are particularly difficult to produce; due to complexity of internal stylus structure despite of a deceptively simple external appearance.